Welcome to Hunters Point
Experience a true sense of community in a village setting where traditional values and a refined country elegance prevail. Zionsville Community Schools are rated among the state's best. Interstate access is close by and you'll find Indianapolis just minutes away.
Features & Amenities
Your hunt for the ideal apartment community is over. At Hunters Point, you will find yourself in the shadows of Zionsville's captivating horse country, with a perspective on the Village as life slowly unfolds along the shade-drenched, red brick Main Street. Come to Hunters Point and get a new look at tradition.
- Stately Georgian Colonial Architecture
- One, two, and three bedroom apartment homes
- Hard plank flooring
- Window blinds and ceiling fans
- Large windows providing abundant natural light
- Washer and dryer available in each home
- Large walk-in closets
- Charming kitchens with breakfast bar
- Spacious pantries
- Patios and balconies with private storage
- Cozy wood burning fireplaces
- Professionally designed interiors
- Quaint cozy brick style apartment homes
- Beautiful landscaping
- Sparkling pool and sundeck
- Grilling station and picnic area
- Play area
- Lighted basketball court
- Covered parking
- Courtyard patio with fire pit
- Professional staff at your service
- Flexible Leasing
- Pets welcome
Choose from our one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom floorplans. All apartment homes include an in-unit washer and dryer, a charming breakfast bar, and private patios/balconies with ample storage.
Find out what's local to Hunters Point. Explore all that Zionsville has to offer.
Our leasing office is ready to answer your questions. Contact us today!
Monday-Friday: 9AM to 6PM